Monday, September 7, 2009

Self D.I.Y. Clay Key Chain

People, it's been a long time I dint update my blog. Yeah, the night before our country independent day, I went to Queensbay Mall with my mom. Then we walk by a stall that selling all beautiful- shaped clay, I went upward to see clearly, OMG! Is all 'self D.I.Y.' clay with key-chain holder and also freezer magnet. I'm interested with the key-chain and the magnet. Besides, I saw my primary school's friend and guess what? She is selling this stuff. Let's not talk about this.
First step : Choose your own shape of clay.
Second step : Find a nice place to sit down to paint your selected clay.
Third step : Use those paint they provided and we called it as 'pelaka' that used to paint banner(girl guides and boy scout know it).

Fourth step : Paint what you want or you can ask the boss to paint for you.
Fifth step : Wait your work to dry and pass it to the boss after you done.
Sixth step : They paint a layer of transparent paint on it and dry it with a hair dryer.
Seventh step: Hook up the key-chain and it's done!
P/S: My writing is ugly on the surface of the clay. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment