Monday, July 26, 2010

Bon-Odori Madness

On the 17th of July, 2010. There's a event, Bon-Odori held at Penang Esplanade (Padang Kota Lama) and I went there with some of my friends. Before that, I hang around at Queensbay Mall because there is also a event called Young Enterprise Sales Fair that holding too. I went to support my juniors at Penang Chinese Girls' High School. They sell a lot of stuff, too bad I do not have chance to take photo on it cause I'm rushing to Bon-Odori. Reach there around 8pm something, met Virvin, Anna and her little cute brother. We walked around to grab some food, that is the first thing we do after we met each other up. XD Did saw some seniors there, then we go separately each others. 

After food, we were waiting for fire crackers but we found it still early so we decided to take some portrait shots before the fire crackers. It was Anna and me. =)
Anna and me, again.
I don't know what's wrong with Adrian, we don't really sweat that night cause the weather is cooling not hot, but he sweat a lot; weird. Of course we afraid it will rain that night, so we brought 3 umbrellas just in case it might rain. 
Virvin opened the umbrella although not raining, is just for fun I guess.
The poser.
\(^o^)/ Is it look alike?
Virvin with his 'peace' sign, Adrian starring at something? Anna's brother walking away from camera.
This photo made us laugh, cause there is a spectacles after the mask were put on. XD

After that, we watched the fireworks until the end. I went home with my mom by following my aunt cause my cousin brother were there too. That is for Bon-Odori this year. 

p/s: Aren't we suppose to take photo on the dancing peoples, fireworks? No, we did not. LOL. Adrain got the video of fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment