Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Healthy Sunday Morning Today

Is a healthy lifestyle that mankind, old or young, lady or men enjoyed exercise at this cloudy Sunday. Yesterday night, I felt to hit upon a sudden idea, I decide to go for a walk or jog this morning to the Bayan Baru market since I becoming corpulent. I walk from my house to Penang International Sports Arena(P.I.S.A.) at 8.00am and then saw a crowd of people standing at the upper main entrance there having some activities. Children playing around, you also can see jogger and runner jog and running through the parking lots. Is a very bustling there.
Besides, I also saw a throng of people at another side, I think they playing 'Tai-chi'. Walk by then take some photo there. LOLs.
Walked till The One City(land just started to developing). This was a beautiful morning that not sunny and noisy, I walked peacefully, slowly and listening to my phone and not iPod. The roads have some car, I don't see nay traffic jam.
After going to the market and bought some breakfast for mom, I going back home. Standing middle on the double lanes road was fun when the car passing through you. Reached home around 8.50am and is Happy healthy Sunday today. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment