Monday, February 16, 2009

Old Town White Coffee's Fortunate Jade

That day that I forgotten when, I went to Old Town White Coffee to have my half tea time plus half dinner with my mom, aunt and cousin sister because she get her first salary that worked at accounting firm as a trainee. Then she give me a called said she going to treat us eat, so I decided to go. We ordered something that I have introduced before and now I am going to introduce something new and fresh.
Chinese New Year must have drinks: Fortunate Jade. Well, the advertisement card showed the drink so beautiful and wonderful so we only will ordered it but what we have is out of expected. LOLs. The result is a plastic cup with ice cubes and one scoop of ice-cream. Besides, it also with some green syrup contained at the bottom of the plastic cup.
As it turn out, it just a cup of drinks that Tropicana Soda & Vanilla Ice-Cream mixing up together. Surprise?

Finally, the mixture of tropicana soda & vanilla ice-cream. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment