Sunday, March 15, 2009

Banner Competition

Is been a long time I dint update my blog. I busying with my school stuff these days and dint really have time to go out hang around to take some shot. Although I got many activities at school, I will find some time to rest of course.
Last Saturday, our rangers got the third meeting, Banner Competition that required our member to draw and paint their own bahagian(patrol) banner with two 3x1m banner and one square banner.

Meeting started at 7.30am sharp. They have to report themselves for sure.
They have to modify their banner or maybe add some colour on it. They also must put their effort on it otherwise their banner won't have good result.
Those banner are from different bahagian. Marks will be given by the committee when time up.

For more pictures of banner competition, please log on to www.19thrangersunit.webs.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment