Monday, March 30, 2009

Random Shot at Aunt's House

Last month, which is March 18th, and I don't remember what day is that, the family, aunt's family members, my Alor Star's aunt's family member, cousin sister's friends coming with their boyfriend, my mom and I celebrated our cousin-- Wei Hang belated birthday. Actually his birthday is at 3rd of March, we dint celebrate it because he live at Alor Star, Kedah, take us two hours ride to go there. Secondly, they all having test during that time, except me of course. I took some shot during those free time, before preparing those food.
Well, my uncle like the bonsai planting.
He bought a lot of flowers or plant during his free time.
This is the original photo.







The black and white version.







The fixed or we called it vivid version.

Party starts around 7.30pm. I made sushi, cousin sister bought two cakes, mom prepare pizza with my little aunt. That's all for the party, I dint talk many photo cause I have no time and busying with helping them prepare food.

No comments:

Post a Comment