Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pet Please Door Stopper

This Monday, went to Queensbay Mall to buy indoor plant for my dad. I also watched Hotel for Dogs with mom, is a nice movie that I can concluded about it, those dogs are cute and I think they are fully trained by their master. I saw the door stopper and it's cute.
Is a cat-shaped stopper, for door actually. Mom get one too, but is dog designed and is different from mine. Got two colour to choose and I have chosen the pink one cause the blue one have already run out of stock.
They(designer) made it's tail longer so it can stuck on the the chink of the door. Is is easy cause is light on it's weight, pretty on the look. It only cost me RM5.00 for each. I think it will be affordable to me.
Is it cute like a virtual cat standing on the door side? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment