Wednesday, November 10, 2010

2 Months Anniversary of Teddy and Me

I missed out the chances to blog for many days; It's final now, people. Tough, difficulty, stress: symptoms of having final projects and final presentations. Anyway, I wouldn't miss this blog post even tough I'm busy with those stuffs. =D
What I want to share is... A beautiful couple necklace that got baby's name and my name on each of the necklace, it's unique and special for me. 
 Left is mine one and the right one is baby one. Nice right?
 I'm currently wearing the necklace with baby's name which is "Adrian *Teddy* Forever"; and baby is wearing the one with my name on it.
It's my baby, Adrian Chin or Teddy Chin. :) 


p/s: I love you so much baby. Hope we can last forever till our last breathe. 
And I would like to dedicate a song for you:

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You by 方大同. Enjoy, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment