Saturday, November 27, 2010

Outings with Cousins

Final presentation for the course I'm taking right now, it's tough for this semester cause I'm taking Technical Drawing and Illustrations; have to do many works at the same time, so I guess I don't really got time to blog. ;( By the way, my cousins came from Alor Setar, Kedah to Penang to have fun because their having holiday and I have to do my final projects. We hanged around at Gurney Plaza, got nothing to do; so we went to the playground beside which near to Kelawai Road. 

Second cousin brother, Wei Jun. 

Third cousin brother, Wei Hang. 

My cousin sister, Wei Ern. 

We're having some photo shooting since we got nothing to do. ;)

Opps. I know it's for children below 12 years old, but who cares right?


 Photo shoot by Wei Jun.


We ended our photo shooting after this last picture cause we have to go back. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment