Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day of Schooling

First day of school at 2009, I'm a morning section student. Study at S5J, the only Information Communication and Technology class at Science stream, that proud of us(S5J). There's homework on my first day when I back to school. Doing Common Errors Corrected, publish by my English teacher; 77 hard and simple questions. Well, school reopen and I'm now Form 5 make me think that I'm old, but I don't want to be old. Looking at Form 1 pupils passing through my classroom and envy them that they having sweet time and can get know lot of new friends at school. That all for now, I'm not taking camera to school yet cause school discipline are strict this few week, not even phone cause they will confiscate phone for 3 month for the first time and 1 year for the next time.



p/s: Civics class start at next Monday after school. I'm dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment