Friday, January 16, 2009

Random Photo Taken at School

Hello, readers. That's long time I dint update my blog post or article already. Busying with my school stuff, studies, tuition. Besides, I am ill! Oh my God! How can this be?
Let's don't talk about that, check it out! My own table in school. Cool? Well, there's because school reopened and we dint manage our time to clean our desk or table, even we clean it it still dirty and the dust still as thick as an Yellow Page Book. So, we(Yue Yi and Me) decided to wrap our desk by using wrapper or mostly people called it as 'present paper'. Then we go squeeze in our school's book store to bought a wrapping paper.
This is Yue Yi's table and she got the same wrapper with me cause we share it half per person. We planned to get some Teddy Bear's wrapper but we afraid that it will be a joke for other people. I don't think they will say us childish, perhaps? LOLs.
See this! I some more prepared timetable for our apt of course. I printed it out and take some plain book wrapper to paste it on the table's desk.
After few weeks at school, S5J found that K2J pupils like to move our table or chair around the classroom. And yet, we also prepared some memo to them(student who sit at my place and Yue Yi's)
The first one is Yue Yi wrote for the K2J's student. The second is mine of course. I felt ridiculous cause we like primary school student that pass memo or something else. By the way, I really serious and I lost my chair with the symbol 'Yeah' and is in purple colour. :|



p/s: I am ill. I am happy.
19th Ranger Unit's site got 12 members!







No comments:

Post a Comment