Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Second Day and Third Day of Chinese New Year's Day(of the Lunar Calendar)

This was the second day of Chinese New Year, I need to follow my dad and my mom back to my grandmother's house, Alor Star, Kedah. I did that every Chinese New Year, is our customs and traditions. Passed through highway to Alor Star, wondered the sky are blue and beautiful, took some shot then. Is it beautiful?
Yes, dad not listen to Fly FM, my favorite FM radio station(MHz 89.9), he listen to My FM(MHz 99.7) and I am not My FM's fans. So I took my earphone, connect it to my phone then press play. What a nice song. =D
Beautiful scenery that in my sight. Oh my God! It is wonderful. I love this photo.
Have you seen a 21 years old guy sitting a children's bicycle to eat his ice-cream? Well, he is my eldest cousin brother. They go back at the second day of Chinese New Year's night.
The next day of Chinese New Year, we are going back. My 'little aunt' family. Smile people!
That's my family. Mom and dad with me. =)
On the Penang Bridge, I saw this scene while looking outsede the window, thinking of my stuff. Suddenly, I opened the car window, took my camera, shot this photo. Is sunset, NO! Is a beautiful sunset that I saw.
I took this photo when reaching Penang. I think it is more beautiful then the upper one. =) Have a nice day!


p/s: We still celebrate Chinese New Year!
I want more 'ang pau', who doesn't want?

No comments:

Post a Comment