Monday, January 12, 2009

What is in My Pencil Case?

Well, every students need a pencil case or box to go school. I also have one of course. Haha. Let's see what I got inside my pencil case and not my cosmetic case.
Did you see anything inside?
First, my closed pen that i use it everyday. Including that fatty liquid paper(correction pen).
Second, you will need glue stick or 'gum' cause your paper work, exercise and notes are more than inside the books.
Next, a highlighter that use to highlight the important notes.
Scissors! Not to cut your fingers but papers. LOLs.
A rulers to measure length or width but mostly we dint use it cause we only use it for draw or underline our answer and important notes too. =D
Stabilo colour pens. Draw anywhere you like, your note book, notes, to me I think I will draw my school table. Life full of colour, so stay colourful.
Staple, use to stable paper. Mostly students dint use it cause it is useless!
Moreover, you need an eraser when you got some error writing with using pencil or mechanical lead pencil.
Last one, Pilot Super gel 0.5 and 0.7. It is cheaper than Pilot G-Tec-C4. One only cost RM2.70 while the price of G-Tec-C4 are RM6.40.


p/s: I need to stay back for my Tourism Club tomorrow.
Wednesday got Civics extra class.
Friday got EST class.
I'm dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment