Monday, January 19, 2009

Today is a Bad Monday

Today is a Bad Monday for me. Oh my God! How could this happened to me? My textbook or exercise book never been confiscate by school. Except his time.
Penang Chinese Girls' High School Form of Prefect Confiscate Book.
This is the form that record all our biodata.
Besides I'm the one that is a 'victim', my best friend and also one of my classmate, she also is a poor little sufferer. An afterword, there is also extra rules for us. I hate my school, rules getting more and more, pupils whom study here getting less. What I'm gonna do?

One thing that I want to accentuate is they even ask Art teacher to figure out kind of hair style that tally with school new rules.
Bob- cut.
This one look like a nerd.
Most people cut this hair style, but they also got cut by discipline teacher. So sad.
One long one short?
They can even print out one piece of paper to inform us that adding new rules. I think they are wasting the natural resources, or maybe they using recycle paper? I don't know. I don't want to know. I'm not interested to know all about it.


p/s: Happy Chinese New Year. Gong Hei Fatt Choy.
I am not happy, I am sad now.
I need some one to console me.

No comments:

Post a Comment