Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunny Sunday

It was a sunny Sunday today, woke up at 6.45am, met my cousin up, Wei Ern the older sister and Wei Sheng the younger brother and then go hiking at hill that near my house. We try our best to hike as fast as we can but we can't really make it except Wei Sheng. He was waiting us by shouting us to go faster and faster, Wei Ern and I were laughing and keep rest beside those coolest place that under the tress. Well, Wei Sheng and me will be appriciated this suggestion given by Wei Ern last night.
Finally, we reached the summit of a hill; which means we reached! So happy with that, Wei Sheng go for gym. There are free drinks at the hill-top too.
The view from the hill-top to those city. Photo taken not that nice than sitting there and enjoy the view up there. Wind blew slow and nice. We sitting there cooler and lazier to walk down to the foot of a hill.
I can even saw Penang Bridge and Queensbay Mall at the hill-top. It was cool, seas, houses, roads, mountain, skies, sun shine. I enjoyed my morning at there. I made a vow to myself, I'm not going again and this is the last time I visit here because I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment